Greenspring Associates, a venture capital platform with $11B under management, invests in established and emerging venture capital fund managers, in expansion stage venture-backed companies and in secondary investments in venture capital funds and companies. Originally founded in 2000, the Firm now has over 100 employees with offices in Baltimore, Maryland and Palo Alto, California.
Greenspring Associates was founded in 2000 and has been actively investing in venture capital partnerships, expansion stage venture/growth equity direct investments and secondary market positions through its fund vehicles.
We are GROWING! Four years ago we were 40 employees and now we just hit our 100th and need to add a Systems Administrator to our team. The Systems Administrator provides technical support to the Greenspring staff and assists with the management of our IT infrastructure. This position reports to the Director of Information Technology.
- Provides tier I/II IT support including: Office 365 suite, PC hardware troubleshooting, basic networking and security issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Provision and troubleshoot mobile devices: smartphones, tablets, etc...
- Review and maintain system documentation
- 2-4 years providing tier I/II IT support, preferably in the VC/financial services industry.
- Demonstrated ability to logically troubleshoot problems and communicate effectively with IT staff and end users.
- Industry certifications such A+/Net+, Microsoft MCP, and Cisco CCNA are a plus.
- High school diploma or GED, college degree preferred
- 2 to 4 years experience in an IT support/engineering role
- Microsoft/Cisco certifications preferred
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends, as needed
Greenspring Associates salaries and benefits are among the best in the business. They include:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision, FSA, STD/LTD & Life Insurance)
- 401K with 100% company match
- Personal Time off – 20 PTO Days per year
- Student Loan Debt Repayment Program
- Daily lunch provided by Corporate Chef, stocked refrigerator with drinks and snacks
- Casual dress code
- Free Parking
- Gym membership and cell phone reimbursement
Greenspring Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Don’t see a job that is right for you? Please e-mail Robyn Schuerholz and tell us why you would be a great addition to our team.