Greenspring Associates is one of the largest venture capital investment firms in the world, currently managing over $12 billion in assets across fund, direct and secondary investment strategies. The Firm has over 100 employees with offices in Baltimore, Maryland, Palo Alto, California, London, England and Beijing, China.
Greenspring Associates was founded in 2000 and has been actively investing in venture capital partnerships, expansion stage venture/growth equity direct investments and secondary market positions through its fund vehicles.
We are currently looking for a corporate Paralegal to join our growing team. This position will work with our existing Legal team, reporting to the General Counsel.
- Assist the Legal team in all phases of investment transactions from inception to closing, including coordination of communications within and outside the firm, document preparation, closing mechanics and post-closing administration
- Coordinate and manage the intake and processing of investment fund subscription agreements and transfer agreements
- Assist with completion and tracking of NDAs
- Organize and maintain legal closing documents and other corporate records
- Assist with due diligence and management of data rooms
- Support ongoing SEC filings and reporting
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience drafting and reviewing legal documents
- Experience with basic securities laws and regulations
- Private investment funds experience preferred, including completing fund subscription agreements, transfer questionnaires, etc.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize a dynamic workload in a challenging fast-paced environment within a diverse team
- Entrepreneurial and hands-on with a strong work ethic; ready to roll up his/her sleeves
- Critical thinking, strong attention to detail, and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Practical, common sense approach to problem solving
- An all-encompassing passion for the importance of the venture capital ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Paralegal certificate from ABA approved paralegal program
- At least 2 years of top-tier law firm or in-house experience
Greenspring Associates salaries and benefits are among the best in the business. They include:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision, FSA, EAP, STD/LTD & Life Insurance)
- 401K with 100% company match
- Personal Time off – 20 PTO Days per year
- Student Loan Debt Repayment Program
- Company Paid Mental Health Wellness Program
- Casual dress code
- Flexible / Remote Working Environment
- Free Parking
- Gym membership and cell phone reimbursement
Greenspring Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Don’t see a job that is right for you? Please e-mail Robyn Schuerholz and tell us why you would be a great addition to our team.