Greenspring Associates is one of the largest venture capital investment firms in the world, currently managing almost $9 billion in assets across fund, direct and secondary investment strategies. The Firm has over 90 employees with offices in Baltimore, Maryland and Palo Alto, California.
Greenspring Associates was founded in 2000 and has been actively investing in venture capital partnerships, expansion stage venture/growth equity direct investments, and secondary market positions through its fund vehicles.
We are currently looking for a Receptionist/Office Assistant to assist the Admin Team. You will support projects and activities critical to the success of Greenspring's business! You will leverage your positive energy, solid organizational skills and creative planning skills to successfully manage your day and support your Executive and team members.
- Answer all incoming calls and direct appropriately
- Assist with all deliveries and act as point of contact with all vendors
- Ordering office supplies, snacks etc.
- Assist with meeting setup
- Act as back-up for Office Manager on days off
- A resource for other Assistants that may need help with special projects
- Help keep kitchens clean and stocked
- Keep conference rooms in order and tidy
- Assist in cleaning offices/desks of departed employees and setting up offices/desks of New Hires
- Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate will be an independent thinker who is well organized, self-directed and able to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. The candidate must be flexible, detail-oriented, bright, and articulate and hold the highest ethical and professional standards.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
- Make sound decisions, exercise good judgement and solve problems
- Reliable, punctual, motivated, hard-working and willingness to go "above and beyond"
- Ability to deal with individuals at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple assignments at once
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, diverse and demanding environment and meet critical deadlines
- Ability to deal with stressful situations and difficult people
- Must be a team player
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
- Working knowledge of office equipment including PCs, scanners, photocopiers, multi-line telephones
- High school diploma of GED, college degree preferred
- 1+ years in an Office environment
- Must know Outlook inside and out and be willing to follow our procedures
Greenspring Associates, Inc. salaries and benefits are among the best in the business. They include:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision, FSA, STD/LTD, Life Insurance)
- 401K with 100% company match after vesting period
- 20 Personal/Sick Days
- Daily lunch provided by Corporate Chef, stocked refrigerator with drinks and snacks
- Free Parking
- Gym membership and cell phone reimbursement
Greenspring Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.