Greenspring Associates is one of the largest venture capital investment firms in the world, currently managing over $10 billion in assets across fund, direct and secondary investment strategies. The Firm has over 100 employees with offices in Baltimore, Maryland, Palo Alto, California, London, England and Beijing, China.
Greenspring Associates was founded in 2000 and has been actively investing in venture capital partnerships, expansion stage venture/growth equity direct investments and secondary market positions through its fund vehicles.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
We are currently offering a Marketing Assistant position in our Investor Relations department.
- Works collaboratively with the Firm's partners, their assistants and marketing professionals to develop, print, assemble, bind and coordinate the logistics of the Firm's marketing materials
- Assists in Executive Assistant onboarding with training in proper materials and Workfront procedures
- Assists in marketing presentation (pitch and update deck) creation and edits
- Maintains and updates fundraising and client services calendars to ensure marketing material accuracy and that pertinent deadlines are met
- Coordinate with all Firm executives to organize national and international travel plans for monthly fundraising briefs
- Maintains accurate records of marketing presentations for compliance purposes
- Helps plan and coordinate key marketing related events like the Firm's Annual Meeting
- Assists with the maintenance of the Firm's Salesforce investor database
- Updating databases and preparing materials for mass mailings (electronic and postal)
- Maintains account relationships with suppliers and manufacturers for quarterly supply orders
- Various other tasks, projects and deadlines that arise in relation to above
- Strong work ethic and communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, diverse and demanding environment and meet critical deadlines
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Work, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of office equipment including printers, scanners and photocopiers. Binding experience preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce preferred
- Knowledge of Workfront preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years of work experience in a similar field preferred
Greenspring Associates, Inc. salaries and benefits are among the best in the business. They include:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision, FSA, STD/LTD, Life Insurance)
- 401K with 100% company match
- Personal Time off - 20 PTO Days per year
- Student Loan Repayment Plan
- Daily lunch provided by Corporate Chef, stocked refrigerator with drinks and snacks
- Free Parking
- Gym membership and cell phone reimbursement
Greenspring Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Don’t see a job that is right for you? Please e-mail Robyn Schuerholz and tell us why you would be a great addition to our team!