Greenspring Associates is one of the largest venture capital investment firms in the world, currently managing approximately $10.6 billion in assets across fund, direct and secondary investment strategies. The Firm has over 90 employees with offices in Baltimore, Maryland and Palo Alto, California.
Greenspring Associates was founded in 2000 and has been actively investing in venture capital partnerships, expansion stage venture/growth equity direct investments, and secondary market positions through its fund vehicles.
We are currently offering a Marketing Analyst position in our Investor Relations department.
Greenspring is seeking a creative, detail-oriented individual with 2+ years of marketing or finance experience to join our team. You will assist in implementing and executing firm strategies providing the best possible creative and innovative marketing and advertising support.
For such a dynamic role, this candidate must possess a variety of skills and be someone excited to grow within the company over time.
- Manage firm-wide creation and distribution of marketing materials - including pitch decks and fact sheets - in a timely manner and in accordance with stated procedures
- Manage, generate and maintain records of all fundraising activities, investor suitability assessments and marketing material
- Secure necessary approvals for communications from subject matter experts, legal and compliance, where appropriate
- Create original graphic content for PowerPoint slides and Excel charts
- Minor photo editing
- Assisting with Social Media including e-mail marketing, newsletters, etc.
- Strong work ethic and communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to work well with many constituents in a fast pace environment
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years of work experience in a similar position within a financial institution, startup, agency or IT firm preferred
Greenspring Associates, Inc. salaries and benefits are among the best in the business. They include:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision, FSA, STD/LTD, Life Insurance)
- 401K with 100% company match after vesting period
- 20 Personal/Sick Days
- Daily lunch provided, stocked refrigerator with drinks and snacks
- Free Parking
- Gym membership and cell phone reimbursement
Greenspring Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.