Client Services Manager
Greenspring Associates is one of the largest venture capital investment firms in the world, currently managing approximately $10.6 billion in assets across fund, direct and secondary investment strategies. The Firm has over 90 employees with offices in Baltimore, Maryland and Palo Alto, California.
Greenspring Associates was founded in 2000 and has been actively investing in venture capital partnerships, expansion stage venture/growth equity direct investments, and secondary market positions through its fund vehicles.
As a key member of the Investor Relations team, the candidate's primary responsibilities will be:
- Hosting update calls and meetings with existing investors to discuss developments in prior Greenspring funds
- Keeping existing investors abreast of new Greenspring funds in the market
- Fielding questions and responding to formal requests for information from new and existing Greenspring investors
- Working closely with senior Investments and Investor Relations team members to co-manage the coverage of large strategic investors
Desired skills and experience:
The ideal candidate should have a strong command of the venture capital/private equity market by prior work experience as an investment professional, consultant or investor relations professional. The individual should have an interest in understanding and articulating Greenspring's various strategies as well as its prior underlying investments. The candidate should also possess superior verbal and written communication skills, fastidious attention to detail as well as a highly professional demeanor.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 3 – 7+ years of prior investment, consulting or investor relations experience with a specific focus on venture capital or private equity
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Marketing or Communications preferred
- Strong organizational skills with an eye to attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of the private equity/venture capital market
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with internal and external parties
- Familiarity with CRM solutions, Salesforce preferred
- A highly-motivated self-starter with the ability to work both independently and within a team context
- A personal interest in venture capital and technological innovation
Greenspring Associates, Inc. salaries and benefits are among the best in the business. They include:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision, FSA, STD/LTD, Life Insurance)
- 401K with 100% company match after vesting period
- 20 Personal/Sick Days
- Daily lunch provided by Corporate Chef, stocked refrigerator with drinks and snacks
- Free Parking
- Gym membership and cell phone reimbursement
Greenspring Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.