Greenspring Associates is one of the largest venture capital investment firms in the world, currently managing almost $9 billion in assets across fund, direct and secondary investment strategies. The Firm has over 90 employees with offices in Baltimore, Maryland and Palo Alto, California.
Greenspring Associates was founded in 2000 and has been actively investing in venture capital partnerships, expansion stage venture/growth equity direct investments, and secondary market positions through its fund vehicles.
Greenspring Associates is growing! We are looking to hire a Performance Manager. The Performance Manager will be a key member of the Firm's Business Intelligence Team, and will play a significant role in preparing and reviewing quarterly performance reporting for the purposes of the Firm's marketing materials and special limited partner requests, and facilitating other strategic reporting projects for the Firm.
- Lead the quarterly performance reporting process as it relates to the Firm's fund, direct and secondary investments
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Finance, Investor Relations and Marketing Teams to prepare special reporting for marketing materials and ad-hoc limited partner requests
- Perform analysis on Greenspring's portfolio for purposes of strategic vision and direction
- Leverage current software solutions to increase efficiencies within the performance reporting process
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned, including:
- Collect and report miscellaneous performance metrics;
- Respond to investor requests for information;
- Support Investment Team heads in preparation of presentations for investor meetings;
- Complete specific projects as assigned
knowledge, skills & experience:
- 2 - 3+ years experience in public accounting with a track record of out-performance
- Advanced Microsoft Office (including Excel and PowerPoint) skills required
- Familiarity of the private equity/venture capital market, especially performance metrics
- Ability to operate in a demanding and fast-paced environment and balance multiple tasks
- Significant overtime as well as availability outside of normal business hours required frequently, especially during quarterly reporting cycles
- Articulate, polished and well-rounded with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with CRM and Data Visualization solutions, Salesforce and DOMO/Power BI preferred
- A highly-motivated self-starter with the ability to work both independently and within a team context
Greenspring Associates, Inc. salaries and benefits are among the best in the business. They include:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision, FS, STD/LTD, Life Insurance)
- 401K with 100% company match after vesting period
- 20 Personal/Sick Days
- Daily lunch provided by Corporate Chef, stocked refrigerator with drinks and snacks
- Free Parking
- Gym membership and cell phone reimbursement
Greenspring Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.