Greenspring Associates is one of the largest venture capital investment firms in the world, currently managing over $10 billion in assets across fund, direct and secondary investment strategies. The Firm has over 100 employees with offices in Baltimore, Maryland, Palo Alto, California and London, England.
Greenspring Associates was founded in 2000 and has been actively investing in venture capital partnerships, expansion stage venture/growth equity direct investments and secondary market positions through its fund vehicles.
We are GROWING! Four years ago we were 40 employees and now we are over 100 and need to add an additional Analyst to our Investment Team! If you have a passion for Venture then we want to talk to you!
- Full-spectrum Venture Capital Investing
- Sourcing and evaluation of potential venture, expansion stage start-up and secondary investment opportunities
- Submit investment recommendations to the Investment Committee
- Monitor a sub-set of the existing Greenspring fund and company portfolio investments
- Provide analysis to the investment team on progress and projections of private investments
- Perform broad scale industry research and analysis to learn about and understand industry landscapes within our focus areas, and advise the broader investment team accordingly
- 1 - 2 years working in venture capital, private equity, accounting or finance
- Big 4 Audit experience is a plus
- A true passion for the venture capital industry
- Deep understanding of advanced finance and economics concepts
- Proven analytical record
- Skillset of private valuation techniques (DCF, Comparables, Regression)
- An executive presence with the confidence to state your opinion and advocate for it
- Advanced Proficiency with Excel
- Familiarity with CRM solutions, Salesforce preferred
- Familiarity with Python or C++ is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in finance, physics, mathematics, accounting, computer science, engineering or related
Greenspring Associates, Inc. salaries and benefits are among the best in the business. They include:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision, FSA, STD/LTD, Life Insurance)
- 401K with 100% company match after vesting period
- 20 Personal/Sick Days
- Daily lunch provided, stocked refrigerator with drinks and snacks
- Free Parking
- Gym membership and cell phone reimbursement
Greenspring Associates, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Don’t see a job that is right for you? Please e-mail Robyn Schuerholz and tell us why you would be a great addition to our team.