Executive Administrative Assistant
Greenspring Associates is one of the largest venture capital investment firms in the world, currently managing approximately $10.6 billion in assets across fund, direct and secondary investment strategies. The Firm has over 90 employees with offices in Baltimore, Maryland and Palo Alto, California.
Greenspring Associates was founded in 2000 and has been actively investing in venture capital partnerships, expansion stage venture/growth equity direct investments, and secondary market positions through its fund vehicles.
We are currently looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to support our Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operations Officer. You will support projects and activities critical to the success of Greenspring's business! You will leverage your positive energy, solid organizational skills and creative planning skills to successfully manage your day and support your Executive and team members.
- Anticipate the needs of the COO & CFO
- Handling sensitive and confidential information
- Schedule and arrange meetings, appointments, conference calls and social events
- Organize, plan and oversee meeting coordination
- Organize and maintain executive and group calendars
- Arrange domestic and international travel itineraries
- Answer phone, screen calls and take messages / forward as appropriate
- Respond to general inquiries and provide information as needed
- Maintain corporate calendar via Outlook
- Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate will be an independent thinker who is well organized, self-directed and able to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. The candidate must be flexible, detail-oriented, bright, and articulate and hold the highest ethical and professional standards.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
- Make sound decisions, exercise good judgement and solve problems
- Reliable, punctual, motivated, hard-working and willingness to go "above and beyond"
- Ability to deal with individuals at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple assignments at once
- Ability to be discrete
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, diverse and demanding environment and meet critical deadlines
- Ability to deal with stressful situations and difficult people
- Must be a team player
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
- Working knowledge of office equipment including PCs, scanners, photocopiers and multi-line telephones
- Working knowledge or ability to learn Video Teleconferencing
- Excellent presence and superior written and oral communication skills
- Available after business hours and ability to come in early and stay late depending upon business needed
- High school diploma or GED, college degree preferred
- 3+ years as an Assistant to an Executive
- Must know Outlook inside and out and be willing to follow our procedures
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends, as needed
Greenspring Associates, Inc. salaries and benefits are among the best in the business. They include:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision, FSA, STD/LTD, Life Insurance)
- 401K with 100% company match after vesting period
- 20 Personal/Sick Days
- Daily lunch provided, stocked refrigerator with drinks and snacks
- Free Parking
- Gym membership and cell phone reimbursement
Greenspring Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.