Greenspring Associates is one of the largest venture capital investment firms in the world, currently managing over $10 billion in assets across fund, direct and secondary investment strategies. The Firm has over 90 employees with offices in Baltimore, Maryland and Palo Alto, California.
Greenspring Associates was founded in 2000 and has been actively investing in venture capital partnerships, expansion stage venture/growth equity direct investments, and secondary market positions through its fund vehicles.
We are currently offering an Accountant position in our Finance department.
- Initiate wire and transfers from bank accounts
- Prepare and deposit outgoing and incoming checks, as needed
- Review and process employee expenses for reimbursement
- General ledger recording and reconciliation
- Prepare, record and analyze financial transactions for assigned accounts
- Perform account reconciliations and analyses to identify issues in transaction processing, prepare estimates for and analysis of accruals and corporate forecasts
- Research and propose resolution for discrepancies
- Research and analyze accounting issues as they develop
- Assist in the timely completion of all debits and credits assigned to them for the successful completion of the month end close
- Participate in special projects as required
- Various other tasks, projects and deadlines that arise in relation to above
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with a strong ability to prioritize work
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented, a successful problem solver and a team player
- Works well under pressure and responds to deadline with urgency
- Experience with Microsoft Great Plains and Concur Solutions Expense Software a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- 1 - 3 years of experience in accounting function
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Greenspring Associates, Inc. salaries and benefits are among the best in the business. They include:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision, FSA, STD/LTD, Life Insurance)
- 401K with 100% company match after vesting period
- 20 Personal/Sick Days
- Daily lunch provided, stocked refrigerator with drinks and snacks
- Free Parking
- Gym membership and cell phone reimbursement
Greenspring Associates, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.