Greenspring is growing!
Would you like to be a part of one of the most exciting and unique venture capital platforms in the market? Then check out our open positions – we’d love to hear from you!
Associate / Senior Associate
Greenspring Associates is growing! We are looking to hire an Associate/Senior Associate to join our investment team to help us find, analyze and make investments across our venture investment platform.
As a core member of our tight-knit investment team, you will take part in the full spectrum of venture capital investing, including but not limited to:
- Assisting with the sourcing and evaluation of potential venture funds, expansion stage start-up and secondary investment opportunities
- Monitoring a sub-set of the existing Greenspring fund and company portfolio, reporting to the investment team on progress and projections, and preparing quarterly reports for our investors
- Performing broad scale industry research and analysis to learn about and understand industry landscapes within our focus areas, and advising the broader investment team accordingly
- Leading and supporting teams as necessary to tackle new initiatives
- Participating in the planning and execution of the Firm’s Annual Meeting in Deer Valley, Utah
- Your opinion will be highly valued and your initiative to dive into white spaces and help the entire Greenspring team learn about new industry focus areas will be welcomed
- 3-5 years (5-7+ for a Senior Associate) working in venture capital, private equity, finance, engineering, start-up operations, consulting or similar industry
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A true passion for the venture capital industry
- An appreciation for our platform approach and the benefits it can provide our investors
- A willingness to support all areas of our business, including our fund and direct investment strategies, both on a primary and secondary basis
- Hard working self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset who excels with little direction
- People-first, with a personable and humble demeanor interested in supporting others
- Hungry to learn new things, and driven to turn over the rocks within the industry to identify great investment opportunities
- An executive presence with the confidence to state your opinion and advocate for it
- Growth mindset and ability to project into the future to consider new technologies and how they may or may not be adopted by consumers and businesses
- Proficiency with Excel
- Familiarity with CRM solutions, Salesforce preferred
Greenspring Associates, Inc. salaries and benefits are among the best in the business. They include:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision, FSA, STD/LTD, Life Insurance)
- 401K with company match
- Personal Time off
- Daily lunch provided, stocked refrigerator with drinks and snacks
- Free Parking
- Gym membership and cell phone reimbursement
Greenspring Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.